- Mom and Grandma visit was awesome
- We're moving!
- My arms and hands have flared up in a big way hence the lack o blogging
- Taking a rest to heal
- inquiries for the business this summer is keeping us busy after Matt comes home from work
- made soap
- started a Halifax bloggers group
- chopped off my hair
- had to sublet our apartment
- looking for new furniture and electronics
- dreaming of paint colours
- almost in the 600's of Game of Thrones
- loving the Walking Dead
- finished Heartland on netflix, need to catch up somewhere else online
- Rowan is HUGE and we're going through whole new sleep ups and downs
- Rowan is eating oatmeal cereal
- Matt and I went on a date!
- Matt's film was shown a Short Film Fest in Annapolis Valley and won awards
- We went to said fest as a family with Lisa and Andrew - so much fun
- I'm working on a getting a dictate program to work, and I need to go see a physio to help my arms get better
- had a few really down days, don't think I have PPD, just think it's hard being a stay at home mom / parent, starting to go for more walks
I think that's all for now! We'll be busy packing and sorting out our lives over the next couple of weeks. I hope to be able to jump on and tell you more about my adventures. I definitely plan on sharing with you my soak making adventure. For now, I need to rest these tired arms. I hope you understand!
Wanna read more? Follow mama or subscribe by email for updates straight to your inbox (see sidebar). Of course, you can always email me with any questions you may have.