04/06/2014

Getting Out - The Planet Bakery


After Elsa's birth it was killing me not to be active. My midwife was begging me to rest and after 2 days of not going up and down the stairs, I couldn't take it anymore. Slowly but surely I increased my activity to what was comfortable for me. On the days when it was just me and the two babies, I was pretty sore. I took daily baths in tons of Epsom salts to help speed up the healing process and I tried to take it easy when I could. But, adventure called. We needed to get out! 7 or so days of only being in the house meant it was time for something new. When I felt well enough we walked into town to try a new restaurant.

Enter The Planet Bakery!

OMG! How, in my 6+ years of living in this city, especially as a student, did I NOT know this existed. The food is amazing VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN and the atmosphere suits our family to a tee. They even have a little play kitchen and toys which kept Rowan busy for our entire visit. I had the burrito which made my heart very happy. The prices aren't cheapy cheapy, but I think well worth the quality and the full in your heart and belly factor. This is a freaking gem in our city and is going to be our go-to place for a good vegetarian meal. I heard their brunch is also fantastic. Brie stuffed french toast? OMG!

Can't wait to visit again!

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest little spot! Perfect for a cute little family :) yay for vegan options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice to get out and about after the family dynamic changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am addicted to The Planet. Not living in town anymore means we don't get there as often -- we should plan a breakfast date, mama!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you have to say!

Steph quit her 9-5 job to spend her days running her own cinematography business Love and Anchor and chasing after her toddler. Thanks for stopping by and chatting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

footer social